Q. Who can make an interlibrary loan request?
Qualified borrowers can make interlibrary loan requests through the ILLiad portal. Qualified borrowers include:
- Current Mines students, faculty, and staff
- Current Arthur Lakes Library members (Fees may apply)
- Mines Alumni Association (CSMAA) members who are residents of Colorado and hold a Mines Library Card (Fees may apply)
Non-Qualified borrowers can also make interlibrary loan requests, though fees and sales tax may apply.
- Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery is via U. S. Postal Service (free) or Federal Express (additional charges apply)
Was this helpful? 0 0