Photos of Mines students and faculty are available in several resources:
- Prospector Year Book -- Check the class portraits as well as group (sports team, fraternity, etc.) photos. Prospectors usually include faculty photographs too. Some Prospectors have an index of people in the back of the volume.
- Oredigger student newspaper -- Early issues are available at Colorado Historic Newspapers Collection, a searchable newspaper database. The Library has microform versions available to the public.
- Class portraits -- For the early years of the School of Mines, these are usually displayed on the Library Floor 3 Administration hallway.
- Mines Magazine -- Early issues of MM often have photographs of the campus and/or students and faculty, although not as many as are published today. Some older issues have also included group photos and the portrait photos of graduating seniors.
- CSM History Archive photo collections. See our Special Collections Manager for assistance.