Q. I'm moving out of state, but still enrolled at Mines. How can I get access to the Library's resources?


If you're enrolled at Mines, you should still be able to use campus resources from your new location within the US if you go through the campus' VPN. This will give you the correct IP address (that's how we authenticate users).

This applies to off-campus access in general, so you might want to test it on your laptop off campus while you're still in Colorado. Our guide for Off Campus Access has explanations and links to CCIT pages.

("Ask a Librarian" tickets will get you reference and connectivity help when you move too. If you think you will need interlibrary loan services from us, you should check with Wendy Shortridge at the Library to see what's available.)

  • Last Updated May 10, 2018
  • Views 8
  • Answered By Lisa Dunn

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0